Monday, December 21, 2009

26 weeks!



Here I am at 26 weeks! My tummy is noticeably rounder than at 18 weeks. My uterus is the size of a basketball (according to the book "What to Expect When Expecting")

And yes...I've heard it all, from "OH MY GOSH YOU'RE HUGE!! I wonder what you're going to look like at 9 months!" to "Wow you're small for 6 months!" (I prefer the latter of course...haha!) But really I don't care any more. It used to bother me in the beginning, but I just laugh it off now. At least I feel healthy and I look healthy and YES my tummy is going to be growing more these next few months!

At this appointment the doctor just listened to the heartbeat again...it was about 160 or so.

I can feel more activity when the baby moves. It's pretty cool. It's sorta like a muscle spasm in my tummy but a little stronger. One day Chuck was laying his head on my tummy and the baby kicked him in the face...THAT was funny! Jenny got to feel it too. At times when she would try to feel for movement he wouldn't move. So when he did she spent a good 5 minutes or so with her hands on my tummy.

Otherwise really nothing is that new! I've been REALLY lucky so far with this pregnancy! It's been pretty uneventful (which is GREAT!) The only changes that I notice really is that my tummy is slowly growing and growing! I just hope the birth is this easy!! HAHA PRAY!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I don't know why, but I started crying (in a good way) when I saw this picture. What a miracle you have growing inside you. Though unexpected, what a wonderful blessing it is to be part of God's workmanship and to be called "mommy". I love you and I think you look marvelous!!!!

    ReplyDelete