Monday, December 21, 2009

CAN I TOUCH YOUR TUMMY?!

The other day, when I was working, the first stranger came up to me and said, "I have a question. Does it annoy you when perfect strangers ask you to rub your belly?" I laughed and said, "Aw so far no, you can if you want."

She was so sweet about it, and at least she asked before lunging at me. I thought it would bother me but I know that a pregnant belly is interesting and fascinating for people...at least for me it is (probably because they know there is a little someone in there.) And usually everyone who touches it is so endearing and sweet about it, so it's hard to be bothered by that. It's sorta relaxing too HAHA (like when someone rubs your back.)

Anyway most of my coworkers want to feel my tummy too. It's mostly been people I know wanting to do it. So I don't mind...you can touch my tummy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment