Tuesday, March 23, 2010

40 weeks!

So I'm in my 40th week. My due date is this Friday the 26th. We'll see what happens. I'm just going with the flow. I had my doctors appointment today. She checked the heartbeat and also to see if I was dialated. I'm not, but she said that really doesn't mean anything at all. It's not an indicator if I'll be early or late.

Anyway, I'm just waiting now. Not really thinking about anything, not really feeling anxious, just waiting. I am really tired of having to talk to random strangers and having to answer their redundant questions about when I'm due, if I'm having twins, how I feel, if I'm ready to burst blah blah blah blah blah blah. I'm also tired of hearing people telling me that I'm huge. It's not that I take it offensively, I just don't want to humor people anymore. I think you understand. It's like if you see someone you know and you don't want to talk to them but you have to try to make conversation with them because it's polite. It's sorta like that...except I have to make conversation with EVERY STRANGER THAT COMES UP TO ME!!!

I just want to be left alone...not because I'm a crabby pregnant person...because I'm not. I'm really quite enjoyable! I've really enjoyed my pregnancy. And I know I'm cute, and I know it's an interesting topic of conversation. But I don't feel like talking about it over and over and over and over and over and over and over again. That makes sense right? YES!! I don't mind talking to my family and friends about it...they are an exception, because I want to talk to them about it. But I guess I'm just venting because it's all I hear about now a days from people I don't know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment